Betting Professionals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing on Isner

2 posters

Go down

Playing on Isner Empty Playing on Isner

Post by vladimirzec Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:36 pm

John Isner is playing versus Novak Djokovic and I am sure that 99% of you will say that I am insane for playing on Isner.
Here are my reasons: they are playing on home court, and Isner is a full of confidence... though Djokovic is a lot better player, if Isner starts to serve first serve without missing, it is really hard to believe that Djokovic will be able to create a break. Tiebreak is a lottery ticket, so here are my predictions. One more thing, Isner is unpredictable, he can lose from 100th player and he can win Nadal.

Pick: Isner wins - 2
Odd: 5.30
Stake: 5/10 (repeat again, not big money on this, Isner is very unpredictable, and he also played doubles, where he was stopped by Bryan brothers. There is a possibility that he is fatiqued, but again he is very unpredictable. On the other hand, Djokovic and Krajinovic are eliminated in the first round, Djokovic has nothing else left. So - lottery ticket!)

vladimirzec

Back to top Go down

Playing on Isner Empty Re: Playing on Isner

Post by Admin Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:18 am

Result?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://winners1x2.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by vladimirzec Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Isner was defeated 2-1.
In the first set Isner was leading 5-4 and had 0-40 Djokovic saved three break balls, I was then sure that Isner will have no chances.
In the second game Isner won on 7-6, but in the third Djokovic demolished him - 6-1. If Isner won the first set, he would have surely won the match. As I said, lottery ticket.

vladimirzec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down